Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow blower courtesy

I was awakened this morning not by the engine noise of my neighbor's snow blower, which would have been bad enough seeing that it wasn't even 9am yet and Sunday is my day to sleep in, but by the sound of the snow and ice hitting my house. WTF? Common sense and courtesy would indicate it's best to repoint the shoot when going past a house so as to not hit it. When I do my drive way and go past the neighbor on that side (different neighbor than the one hitting my house) I point the shoot straight ahead and then when I get past our houses I point it into my yard not his.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, but this is the second time this guy has done this and it's pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are definitely welcome on all posts. Just be civil to myself and others.