Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome

Well I've finally done it and set up my own little place to rant on the internet. I'm proud to say I still don't have a myspace or facebook page, although I keep getting invites from friends so I might have to give in and create a minimal page on those too just so I can view my friends' pages.

I've lived in Western NY my whole life and the Buffalo area for about 9 years. Lately the politicians and governments in this state have gotten to the point I feel the need to be able to rant about their complete idiocy, but this site won't just be political based nor will it only be rants.

Comments are definitely welcome on all posts. Just be civil to myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are definitely welcome on all posts. Just be civil to myself and others.